Have you ever felt:
- Feeling unable to cope with even the most mundane daily tasks
We have all been there but if it goes on day after day it can lead to ill-health and a loss of interest in day-to-day living:
- You start to believe that it will never end
- You can find nothing to help you shift how you are feeling
- You may find yourself resorting to and relying on unhealthy habits to get you through the day.
- Your confidence and self-belief plummets to an all-time low.
- You constantly have feelings of not being good enough. Not a good enough partner, parent, employee/employer.
- We find our life becoming smaller and smaller.
These feelings can feed on themselves and a change in one of the above can lead to changes in others. They can also re-enforce themselves. You can quickly find yourself going on a downward spiral.
We all experience stress, anxiety, and feelings of overwhelm from time to time, but when it starts to happen on a regular or even daily basis it can have a negative impact on your long-term health and your enjoyment of life.
The difference between stress and anxiety is that stress is a response to a threat in a situation. Anxiety is a reaction to stress.
The negative impacts come from the way we respond to stress and not understanding what is happening to make us feel this way. We worry about the cause of the stress, and we worry because we are not coping with the situation.
A stressful situation can trigger the body’s fight, flight, or freeze response system which enables us to physically fight or run away when faced with dangerous animals in the wilds. When the danger was gone the body would naturally return to a normal calm state, but nowadays this response system is triggered by things that happen to us that are not life-threatening like a stressful day at work, driving in busy traffic or money worries.
Unfortunately, after the fight, flight or freeze response our bodies do not return to normal and remain in a state of high alert which can create long term health problems and can spiral out of control.
Just imagine now if all this could change
- You wake up tonight full of energy with a clear mind and ready to take on any challenges the day ahead has to bring.
- Falling asleep every night with ease, not more replaying the could have’s, should have’s from your day.
- Being at peace with who you really are and being guided by your inner wisdom
- Getting back your self-confidence and believing in yourself
- Freeing yourself from all those expectations
On the Pathway to Peace, you will learn:
- To understand how our minds work and why we feel the way we do.
- When we understand the why? We can understand what we need to change.
- How to develop coping skills for living life to the full.
- How to meditate your way to a peaceful life
- How to trigger your body’s natural relaxation response, allowing you to turn down the dial on your anxiety level
- Daily mind and meditation exercises that will help you to develop a long-term habit of living a calmer life.
- Cope easily with the roller coaster of everyday life by learning what to do when a stressful event strikes.
This 6-week coaching program uses a mixture of coaching and hypnotherapy to remove fear, anxiety and overwhelm and free yourself from unhelpful thinking.
Spend 6 weeks and free yourself from the mental blocks that cause anxiety, fear, self-doubt and overwhelm that have been holding you back from living the life you want ……..
- Gain awareness of what mental blocks have been holding your back
- Understand what believes and rules you have been living your life by and how to remove and change them for good
- Understanding how to reconnect to our inner wisdom to make the right choices to live your life the way you want
- Getting clear on who you want to be and how you want to live your wonderful life